Click here to view the ocean currents and the wind currents.
Use this to help label the currents and answer the questions about winds.
Click here to label the names of ocean currents on your map
Click here and view the video Copy and answer the questions provided in the video and give a summary and how oceans affect climate.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Monday, May 14, 2012
We will begin our final exam project....by creating a workable mouse trap car, and including simple machines to enhance your car's abilities, you will be able to be exempt from the final. Please make sure you work outside of class. Final cars are due Thursday May 24 with testing of cars beginning May 25.
VIEW THE VIDEO
Posted by Edith Lewis Crigler at 10:24 AM
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Log in to glogster and create a "poster" about your Texas ecosystem. You will need to include the following:
- The title of your location
- Climate and weather - what type of weather is this area experiencing THIS WEEK? On a yearly average, what type of weather do they experience?
- Geographic description - what does the land in this area look like? Are there mountains, plateaus, aquifers, etc?
- Plants and animals unique to the region - include written description of their role as well as pictures of them.
- Location of this ecosystem - you may tell where it is located either by describing or finding an image that locates it
You have Monday to discuss ideas with your ecosystem partners, and you have Tuesday to create you Glogster.
YOU MAY NEED TO WORK BEFORE SCHOOL OR FROM HOME - you only have Tuesday with the computers.
Posted by Edith Lewis Crigler at 8:49 AM