TRAVEL BETWEEN THREE STATIONS TO UNDERSTAND HOW THESE TWO SYSTEMS WORK.
STATION ONE / IPAD STATION
* Visit this site (CLICK HERE) to fill in the information regarding the integumentary system.
STATION TWO / ACTIV BOARD
* Label the diagram on the flipchart then use these labels to complete your handout
STATION THREE / READING CORNER
* Read the article together in four voices - using the article, fill in the information on the lab sheet.
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Monday, November 21, 2016
COMPLETE EACH OF THE FOLLOWING
BEFORE MONDAY NOVEMBER 28, 2016
- Complete pages 12 and 13 in the human body booklet and SHOW YOUR TEACHER
- Pick a team of scientists and create a working model of a human lung. We have supplies provided if you should need some. . . . no more than 4 scientists per team
- Click here to complete the "Popcorn lung" activity
- Record results of the respiration lab (done together as a class)
- View the video about our respiratory system (CLICK HERE)then enter at least three facts on the response form (CLICK HERE) when you are finished.
- Complete the online labeling quiz for the respiratory system.
- Go to the SMOKING page and complete the listed activities.
Posted by Edith Lewis Crigler at 4:34 AM
Friday, November 18, 2016
IF YOU WANT A SNEAK PREVIEW OF YOUR TEST FOR FRIDAY, CLICK ON THE BUTTON AND FOLLOW THESE LOG IN DIRECTIONS.....
TO LOG IN:
USER NAME = LUNCH NUMBER
PASSWORD = panthers (no capital letters)
Posted by Edith Lewis Crigler at 7:55 AM
Monday, November 14, 2016
COMPLETE EACH OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES BEFORE THIS THURSDAY
|Notes on digestion system - entered on page 9 of Body book|
|DIGESTIVE WEBQUEST - use half sheet to journal results|
|DIGESTIVE LAB - model how to digest crackers and bread then document what takes place during their path|
|Take the ONLINE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM LABELING QUIZ|
|View the brainpop on digestive system and complete assigned activity/quiz|
|Enrichment - when all the above is complete, play the Love Your Gut game|
|Enrichment - when all the above is complete, play the GUTS and Bolts game at Brainpop|
|ALL ENTRIES MUST BE COMPLETE BY THURSDAY NOVEMBER 17|
|CLICK HERE EACH DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR DAILY PROGRESS|
ONCE YOU FINISH EVERYTHING, SCROLL BACK TO
LAST WEEK'S ARNOLD POSTING FOR "ALL SYSTEMS GO"
Posted by Edith Lewis Crigler at 5:06 AM